Specs

The Imperial Warehouse is a freestanding 6,000 SF two-story (5,000 SF ground floor and 1,000 SF mezzanine) vintage bow-truss structure built in 1947 and recently fully restored as a turn-key special event facility with restrooms, dressing rooms, ample power, air conditioning, gallery lighting and original interior finishes.
The Imperial Courtyard is a 6,000 SF outdoor courtyard that connects directly to the Imperial Warehouse. The courtyard is accessible by a 17’ wide gate and can accommodate larger trucks for load-in and load-out or function as an outdoor venue for special events.